Strawberry Balsamic Vinaigrette Recipe
Strawberry Balsamic Vinaigrette
A delicious fresh way to use berries at the height of their season!Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Soaking Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- 1/2 cup strawberries (or raspberries)
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- pinch fine sea salt
- A few Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- pinch freshly ground black pepper
- Rinse and hull strawberries. Combine with balsamic vinegar and salt and let sit for 1 hour.
- Blend strawberries and vinegar and strain through a fine mesh strainer. Discard solids.
- Combine strawberry vinegar with 2-3 Tablespoons of olive oil, or to taste. Add black pepper. Adjust for salt by tasting on the lettuce or other green you will use the dressing on.