Hibiscus Sparkling Tea
Hibiscus Mint Sparkling Tea
A refreshing alternative to soda, perfect for hot weather!Print Pin
Servings: 4 people
- 4 cups boiling water
- 2 Tablespoons dried hibiscus flowers
- 1 teaspoon dried mint
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 2 12 oz. cans seltzer water or other sparkling water
- fresh mint and lemon slices for garnish
- In a large pitcher heat-proof pitcher, combine boiling water with hibiscus and mint. Allow to steep for 30 minutes.
- Strain into another pitcher, add the honey and stir vigorously to dissolve. Add ice to the pitcher. Stir in the seltzer water.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour, or until chilled.
- Serve in glasses and garnish with fresh mint sprigs and lemon slices.
- Refrigerate leftovers for up to one week. (Sparkling water will go flat, but it will still be good!)