I teach cooking classes in Long Beach, California, in surrounding local areas, and around the country.
I love to share my passion for food and cooking by teaching others. I believe food needs to taste good and make us feel good, and that cooking, sharing, and eating a home-cooked meal with others is the best thing we can do for our health.
My private group cooking classes are:
- Taught in the comfort your own kitchen
- A fun and intimate time spent with friends and family
- A great way to gain confidence in the kitchen
- Full of patient instruction and loads of information
- Inspiring! Expose yourself to new techniques, ingredients, and recipes
- A time for relaxing and eating
Cooking Class Topics
All ingredients provided for cooking classes include sustainable and organic ingredients, often purchased directly from the farmer.
Both weekday and weekend teaching times available. My teaching area includes greater Long Beach, and within 20 miles. A travel
fee is added with increased travel distance. Please inquire about rates for one-on-one instruction.
Email me at aliye[at]agoodcarrot.com, or fill out this contact form, and let’s set up a time to get together.